Ultrasonic cleaning depends upon cavitation, the rapid formation and violent collapse of minute bubbles or cavities in a cleaning liquid. This agitation by countless small and intense imploding bubbles creates a highly effective scrubbing of both exposed and hidden surfaces of parts immersed in the cleaning solution. As the frequency increases, the number of these cavities also increases but the energy released by each cavity decreases making higher frequencies ideal for small particle removal without substrate damage.
• Bigger tank upto 2.5 Ltr. with Special basket for cleaning.
• Small & Space saving ABS body
• 5 step setting Timer Digital LED
display for easy operation.
• Heat sensor upto 650C& Timer Function available.
• Strong transducer for years of operations.
• Inside cleaning Tank of S.S. 304.
• Better PCB design. - quick & better cleaning speed.
• Detachable ground terminal cable more safe & convient.
|Volume (Ltr.)||2.5Ltr. With Heater|
|Voltage||AC 220-240V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power (W)||90 W|
|Heat Power||80 W|
|Frequency (KHz)||42,000 Hz|
|Temp. Range (ºC)||65ºC|
|Tank Size (mm)||264 x 164 x 80mm|
|Unit Size (mm)||340 x 255 x 225mm|
|Indication||LED Digital Indication|