Ultrasonic cleaning depends upon cavitation, the rapid formation and violent collapse of minute bubbles or cavities in a cleaning liquid. This agitation by countless small and intense imploding bubbles creates a highly effective scrubbing of both exposed and hidden surfaces of parts immersed in the cleaning solution. As the frequency increases, the number of these cavities also increases but the energy released by each cavity decreases making higher frequencies ideal for small particle removal without substrate damage.
• Bigger tank with upto 10Ltr. with
special basket for cleaning.
• S.S. 304 outer & inner body Housing for rugged conditions.
• Digital LED display for easy viewing.
• Ideal for any kind of difficult cleaning objects.
• Adjustable Heater & Timer Function available.
• Water spout for drainage.
• Strong transducer for years of operations.
• Better PCB design. - quick & better cleaning speed.
• Detachable ground terminal cable more safe & convenient.
|MODEL||YZ 5200 DT|
|Volume (Ltr.)||10 Ltr.|
|Voltage||220V / 50Hz - 110V / 60Hz|
|Ultrasonic Power (W)||240 W|
|Heat Power||225 W|
|Adj. Power (%)||20 - 80|
|Temp. Range (ºC)||1 - 60 adjust.|
|Tank Size (mm)||300 x 240 x 150|
|Unit Size (mm)||420 x 350 x 420|